Sunday, July 1, 2012

getting ready

So we are half way there with baby boy's nursery. Our bed room was at one point 2 rooms and at some point the wall was knocked out to make an awesome master bedroom. The basics of arrangement were to move our bed to the other side of the room (where you enter the room,) move the rocker and other new baby furniture onto the other half of the room, and rearrange the room to create 2 rooms. My mom gave us her and Dad's free standing amours. They are about 6 feet wide, so they cover about half of our created "wall." I need to get a one of those paneled, fold-y, divider thingys. You know what I am talking about. The word escapes me- as usual.
I need the hubby to get into the attic and get down the bins with the newborn stuff. Nesting has arrived people!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for nesting! And...I swear I could have told you the word for paneled, fold-y divider thingys, but reading paneled, fold-y divider thingys knocked it right out of my brain!

    ReplyDelete