Friday, April 27, 2012

feelings

So with all the stuff I said yesterday I neglected to mention the overwhelming sense of dread that I had.
I felt like everything was going to go bad.
Then it did.
Mom called me on the intercom phone from downstairs and asked me to come down to her room at 3 am.
I did.
She was experiencing chest, back, jaw and arm pain.
I asked if she wanted me to call 911 or just take her to the hospital.
She declined and asked me to rub her back.
I rubbed her back and she said the pain stopped.
We all went back to bed.
I called her during my lunch break.
She said that her heart had just started pounding.
I asked if she wanted to me to come home.
She said yes.
I did.
We went to the hospital. 
The ruled out a heart attack.
But she is still there.

Impending doom.

AND the room phone at the hospital is busy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you all!!! This is scary, I hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete