Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good News all around

Yesterday was a day of good news.
One of my besties is coming into town in a few weeks, and I am super psyched! I have missed her so much.
The hubby got a management position at a different library in our county. It is kind of a long story but the gist is as follows.

Manager at main branch wants to step down.
The hubby applies, but realizes another manager wants to move over to the main branch.
The hubby expresses interest at branch b, and is told that can be arranged.
Manager at branch b decides that she, in fact, does not want to move to main branch.
Hubby gets original job at main branch.

Hubby starts to stress. Can't blame him too much though. The main branch is a mess. Like. Hot. Mess. There are a lot of things that need to change and be "revamped." He needs to make a lot of changes over a long period of time, and he is nervous about the current staff being resistant.

The way all this has worked out, he is meant to be at the main branch. God is clearly putting him there, and He is going to do a lot through the hubby.

Other good news-

Consignment sale season is here!! Hitting the first one tomorrow with my sister in law and her husband's aunt. (Who is younger than me.) This one sounds like it is going to be a big one. It is in a store front, not in the church's gym like ours. It sounds like it is going to be good times.

My little man is getting more proficient with a fork. And by proficient I mean he has stopped trying to brush his hair with it.  He now makes vague stabbing motions with the fork into the food then brings it to his mouth with or with out food. I am impressed. I am also forced to endure the 30 minute eating sessions because this is the ONLY way he will eat his food. Mommy can not touch the food or fork in ANY way. It upsets the balance of the force apparently. But I am optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment