Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The beach

The beach was supposed to make me feel better. The day before we left, the under of my left eye started twitching. It hasn't done this in years. It is only when I am super stressed that this happens. I was hoping that this week would relax me and I would feel better. But I just feel more depressed. I haven't really been depressed in a long while either. It sucks because it makes the beach suck also. Little man HATES being outside, even when well covered and in the shade. I don't know if it is the noise or the wind or he just hates anything that will make me happy. Big boy has developed a serious attitude about everything and has become suddenly attached and must be next to me. But at the same time he wants to run amok near the water. My new bathing suit doesn't fit well. At least it was cheap. All I want to do is sleep and that just looks weird on a vacation with your in-laws. They won't get it, trust me, we have had this conversation. I have a weird rash on my leg, WTH. I NEVER have skin issues. My eye twiching has just gotten worse. Just depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment