Saturday, September 1, 2012

a little bit of nothing.

So I thought I solved my problem of forgetting ideas for the blog.

I downloaded the blogger app.

I went to log in.

I forgot my password.

I logged onto the computer.

I have the password saved on the compy, so I never have to type the password in.

I went to the log in page.

The magical dots appeared as the password.

I counted the dots- the right number for my usual passwords.

I went back to my app.

I tried EVERY magical combination of the 2 passwords that are 8 characters long.

I tried EVERY magical combination of the 2 passwords and capital letters possible.

I still have NO idea what my password is.

To change my password inside the website, I need to know it. sonofabitch

so this is  a post about nothing- because all the good ideas come to me when I am out...

No comments:

Post a Comment